This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran,patch] PR40195, we forget to close a module file
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:59:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [fortran,patch] PR40195, we forget to close a module file
- References: <53C31974-67D4-47B4-93FD-C9F44CF26CA1@gmail.com> <4A15EDBC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
OK, also please backport to 4.4 if it needs it.
It does need it. Committed on trunk, and 4.4 after a bootstrap and
regtest (x86_64-linux, both -m32 and -m64).
Thanks for the review,