This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cygwin patch] Enable Support for __float128 (TFmode) IEEE quad type
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:11:45 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [cygwin patch] Enable Support for __float128 (TFmode) IEEE quad type
- References: <4A166247.email@example.com>
On Fri, 22 May 2009, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> Assuming that soft-fp also works for mingw (it is trivial to add soft-fp
> nowadays ;), we can simply add:
Note that for targets with symbol versioning a target-specific version
list is needed to reflect the versions at which these symbols were added
for that target - but I don't think this affects Windows targets.
Joseph S. Myers