This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran,patch] PR40195, we forget to close a module file
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:11:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [fortran,patch] PR40195, we forget to close a module file
- References: <53C31974-67D4-47B4-93FD-C9F44CF26CA1@gmail.com>
Hi allOK, also please backport to 4.4 if it needs it.
The patch below fixes PR 40195: when we open a .mod file to check its
content, there is one codepath where we forget to close it. On Windows,
this prevents the file from being unlinked later on (which aborts the
compilation). The patch simply adds a call to fclose(), and also
slightly adjusts the comments.
Built and tested on i386-pc-mingw32, currently regtesting on
x86_64-linux. OK to commit?