This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFA] Backport "dbr_schedule vs uninitialized registers" patch
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 00:18:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch RFA] Backport "dbr_schedule vs uninitialized registers" patch
- References: <email@example.com>
> With backporting these patches, the test case in the PR is
> compiled correctly with 4. compilers and gentoo folks
> kindly confirm the original bootstrap issue on gentoo system
> went away. I've attached the backported patches which are
> tested with bootstrap and the top level "make -k check" on
> i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-apple-darwin9.5.0.
> Are these patch OK for the 4.3/4.4 branches?
Yes, OK for both branches.