This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LTO][PATCH] Fix zlib.h inclusions in LTO
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Simon Baldwin <simonb at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:50:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [LTO][PATCH] Fix zlib.h inclusions in LTO
- References: <20090521084006.316DD3FE5D7@localhost>
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 04:40, Simon Baldwin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch fixes a bug in zlib header inclusions for LTO. ÂWithout this fix,
> LTO builds can fail to find zlib.h on systems that do not have an installed
> 2009-05-21 ÂSimon Baldwin Â<email@example.com>
> Â Â Â Â* Makefile.in: Added ZLIBINC to lto-compress.o compilation.
Thanks. This fixed the bootstrap problem I was having. I've
committed it as rev 147768.