This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enable libgcj on Cygwin.
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:38:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enable libgcj on Cygwin.
- References: <4A1559B9.email@example.com>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Issues with DLL aside, building libgcj statically on cygwin works reasonably
> well, at least well enough that I think we should turn it on and fix bugs
> afterward. The overall results aren't great, but plenty of execution tests
> ran successfully:
> === libjava Summary ===
> # of expected passes 2392
> # of unexpected failures 96
> # of untested testcases 84
> runtest completed at Thu May 21 09:18:20 2009
> ... and I'll be following up on the failures as well as getting a shared lib
> build to work.
> Ok for HEAD?
> * configure.ac (cygwin noconfigdirs): Remove libgcj.
> * configure: Regenerate.