This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Turn on sibling calls for Thumb2.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:11:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Turn on sibling calls for Thumb2.
- References: <001401c9d928$fd14ae40$f73e0ac0$@email@example.com>
On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 09:57 +0100, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> The Thumb2 port does not support sibling calls at the moment and there is no
> reason why it should not. This patch turns them on and will fix a number of
> failures for sibling calls for Thumb2 in the gcc testsuite.
> Ok to commit after testing on arm-none-eabi cross on qemu for cortex-a8 and
> Thumb2 ?
> 2009-05-20 Ramana Radhakrishnan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.md (sibcall): Add support for Thumb2.
> (sibcall_value): Likewise.
> (*sibcall_insn): Likewise.
> (*sibcall_value_insn): Likewise.
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_function_ok_for_sibcall): Disable only for