This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Integrate gfortran with MPC
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 00:48:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Integrate gfortran with MPC
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> In this patch I have converted those functions which already had
> hand-rolled fortran implementations: ccos, cexp, clog, csin and csqrt.
> MPC also has implementations for some functions missing in gfortran.
> Namely ctan, ctanh, ccosh and csinh. I'll try adding those in a future
Note: Those are not yet supported in gfortran. They plus complex inverse
trigometric functions were added only with the Fortran 2008 standard.
There is a draft patch attached to PR 33197, which adds them, which I
think is a prerequisite for your follow-up patch.
> Okay for mainline?
OK. Thanks for your MPFR/MPC work!
> 2009-05-18 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gfortran.h (GFC_MPC_RND_MODE): New.
> * simplify.c (call_mpc_func): New helper function.
> (gfc_simplify_cos, gfc_simplify_exp, gfc_simplify_log,
> gfc_simplify_sin, gfc_simplify_sqrt): Add MPC support.