This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++0x] <future>
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:25:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: [c++0x] <future>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jonathan> I've also got some python pretty printers ready for futures
Jonathan> and promises, which I'll be able to add once Tom T. and Phil
Jonathan> M. commit the python stuff from project Archer (hint hint!
Just FYI, I have been postponing this until the pretty-printing
patches are committed to the FSF gdb. That should be pretty soon now,
as the patch series is just waiting for one last comment.