This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] post cond-optab ARM cleanup
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:08:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] post cond-optab ARM cleanup
- References: <20090515065218.GA1646@fencepost.gnu.org>
On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 02:52 -0400, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> This patch cleans up the ARM backend after generic support for splitting
> UNEQ and LTGT has been added. The cleanup comes mostly by removing the
> JUMP_CLOBBERS variable in the condexec generation code.
> I tested this together with the other patches. Ok?
> 2009-05-15 Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_final_prescan_ins): Eliminate code
> related to jump_clobbers.
> * config/arm/arm.md (conds): Remove jump_clob case.
> (addsi3_cbranch, addsi3_cbranch_scratch, subsi3_cbranch, two
> splits): Change comparison_operator to arm_comparison_operator.
> (*arm_buneq, *arm_bltgt, *arm_buneq_reversed, *arm_bltgt_reversed):