This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] win64 support for libffi (2/2)
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Timothy Wall <twalljava at dev dot java dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:05:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] win64 support for libffi (2/2)
- References: <635C3243-B89E-460E-9C0F-209308D89729@dev.java.net>
On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Timothy Wall <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch adds support for win64 builds under mingw64 for libffi. ?Diffs
> are against current libffi CVS (5/12/2009). ?The build works with mingw or
> free MSVC cross compiler, although MSVC needs special scripts to wrap the
> compiler, assembler, and linker (available in the JNA project's build tree
> at http://jna.dev.java.net).
> All libffi testsuite tests pass, excluding long double tests, which are
> unsupported at this time.
> Configury changes have been tested on x86-darwin for inadvertent side
Thank you for this!!!