This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++0x] n2844 - remove swap for rvalues
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 23:09:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [c++0x] n2844 - remove swap for rvalues
- References: <email@example.com>
> removed support for swapping rvalues and inserting into rvalue
> ostreams, this patch implements it in the library.
> Tested x86_64 linux, OK for trunk?
Yes, it's ok. Please double check that in a thread testcase you are not
inadvertently removing the test variable.