This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *ping* darwin stdint support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dalej at apple dot com, mrs at apple dot com, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>, stanshebs at earthlink dot net
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:16:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: *ping* darwin stdint support
- References: <AB89FE55-C39D-42EF-881E-AE3F81F71EC4@gmail.com>
On Sat, 16 May 2009, FX wrote:
> Among the primary and secondary targets, darwin is the only one to still lack
> stdint target macros.
I believe we are still lacking them for FreeBSD.
Joseph S. Myers