This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR40011 - Problems with -fwhole-file
- From: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 23:32:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR40011 - Problems with -fwhole-file
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday 16 May 2009 23:04:56 Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> The patch now allows anything that I have to hand to be compiled under
thanks for your work on this!
Could you please have another look at PR40011, comment #16?
Using your just updated patch on top of r147599 still gives an ICE?!