This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
*ping* darwin stdint support
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dalej at apple dot com, mrs at apple dot com, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>, stanshebs at earthlink dot net
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 23:29:11 +0200
- Subject: *ping* darwin stdint support
Could a darwin maintainer (or a global reviewer) approve the simple,
one-month-and-half old patch adding stdint target macros for darwin:
It has bootstrapped and regtested on both powerpc-darwin9 and i386-
Among the primary and secondary targets, darwin is the only one to
still lack stdint target macros.