This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ping 3] New port: Toshiba Media Processor (mep-elf)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:57:52 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [ping 3] New port: Toshiba Media Processor (mep-elf)
- References: <200903302357.n2UNv27J032254@greed.delorie.com> <200905042259.n44MxJgg006625@greed.delorie.com>
On Mon, 4 May 2009, DJ Delorie wrote:
> I note there are three ports pending now. Can we get some feedback
> from the SC (or whoever approves these) as to some approximate
> timeline as to when these will be looked at?
I'm going to raise this. Sorry for the delay, DJ.