This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.5][PATCH][M68K] GCC support for TLS
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 20:00:15 +0400
- Subject: Re: [4.5][PATCH][M68K] GCC support for TLS
- References: <497B4C2E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A0EB635.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Schwab wrote:
Maxim Kuvyrkov <email@example.com> writes:
It turned out that there is no simple fix for the above problem. After
trying a few hacks here and there, I came to using FINAL_PRESCAN_INSN
macro, which looks like the best way of handling the problem; for the
details, see the comment in m68k_final_prescan_insn() function.
That does not appear to work, I'm still getting the same assembler
Hm, that's odd. Andreas, what is your configuration line? Can you
attach a preprocessed source, please?