This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Correct fixincludes bypass for glibc_tgmath
- From: Bruce Korb <bruce dot korb at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 07:36:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Correct fixincludes bypass for glibc_tgmath
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I noticed that the glibc_tgmath fixinclude wasn't being correctly bypassed
> for fixed glibc versions - I evidently hadn't verified that
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2008-11/msg00128.html> really did
> bypass it when it should. I've applied this patch to fix this, which
> really does bypass the fix for current glibc.
Thank you. - Bruce