This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warn about typedef/tag conflict
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:28:42 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warn about typedef/tag conflict
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 15 May 2009, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> The first patch in this message improves -Wc++-compat to warn about
> these cases. This patch requires approval from the C frontend
> The second patch in this message fixes the gcc source code so that
> bootstrap succeeds. This mechanical patch requires approval from the
> C++ and libcpp maintainers.
The C and libcpp changes are OK.
Joseph S. Myers