This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C/C++/IRA] PR 16302 gcc fails to warn about some common logic errors
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:58:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C/C++/IRA] PR 16302 gcc fails to warn about some common logic errors
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
Wow. Thanks for finding this, Manuel. It is ok to commit. This typo
does not result in wrong code but might result in missed small
opportunity to improve the allocation on some targets (although I did
not find any difference on set of benchmarks on x86/x86_64).
Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with
OK for trunk?
2009-05-15 Manuel Lopez-Ibanez <email@example.com>
* ira-conflicts.c (add_insn_allocno_copies): Fix wrong