This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/40045: Fix -fdump-parse-tree and typebound procedures
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:08:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/40045: Fix -fdump-parse-tree and typebound procedures
- References: <4A0C6F01.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A0C72AA.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Daniel Kraft wrote:
OK. Thanks for the patch!
this patch fixes the problem in PR 40045, which is a left-over from my
type-bound procedures clean-up some time ago. It is certainly near
Regression-testing now on GNU/Linux-x86-32. Ok for trunk if successful?
Committed as rev. 147540. Thanks for the quick review!
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri