This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about ++/-- with enum value
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:38:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about ++/-- with enum value
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 08:44:27AM -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Bootstrapped and tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline?
Can you please explain why there is a need to
make the code compilable with a C++ compiler?
Do I need to now learn C++, so I don't run afoul
of your effort?