This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++0x] remove std::lock_error
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:44:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [c++0x] remove std::lock_error
- References: <email@example.com>
> std::lock_error was removed from the C++0x draft between n2691 and
> n2723, it's unused in libstdc++ except for
> testsuite/30_threads/headers/mutex/types_std_c++0x.cc but as its
> exported it needs to be kept for binary compatibility.
> * include/std/mutex: Move std::lock_error to ...
> * src/mutex.cc: Here.
Kill the doxygen markup too please.
> * testsuite/30_threads/headers/mutex/types_std_c++0x.cc: Add
> checks for lock types and remove std::lock_error check.
> tested x86_64 linux, is this OK for trunk?
With this change, yes.