This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Patch for PR fortran/39352, using -fexceptions.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:25:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Patch for PR fortran/39352, using -fexceptions.
- References: <20090513120925.GA7526@net-b.de>
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 14:09 +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Is this patch OK? And does it work on i64?
I haven't had a chance to do a full bootstrap/test cycle with it but it
does fix the specific problem in PR fortran/39352 on IA64.