This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: plugins & PCH are incompatible ...
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:10:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: plugins & PCH are incompatible ...
- References: <49F6F5DC.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49F706D3.email@example.com>
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 09:38, Basile STARYNKEVITCH
> 2009-04-28 ÂBasile Starynkevitch Â<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Â Â Â * c-pch.c: Added include "plugin.h".
> Â (pch_init) Issue an error when generating a PCH file with plugins.
OK with a test case.
For the general issue of plugins+pch I'm content with an error message
for now. If there is sufficient interest, Andrew's suggestion seems
reasonable. Plugins would have to put their signature in the pch file
so that they can be checked when the file is loaded.