This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR tree-optimization/40074 - bug in vectorizer analysis
- From: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:03:45 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR tree-optimization/40074 - bug in vectorizer analysis
Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 12/05/2009 12:04:22:
> > > The line looks too long.
> > It's 79 symbols.
> Because it's not correctly indented,
Right, it should be shifted left one symbol
> it's too long if correctly indented.
and then it is 80. Is it too long? I thought, 80 is OK.
> Eric Botcazou