This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add fp_type for powerpc-xilinx-eabi FP templates
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 09:12:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Add fp_type for powerpc-xilinx-eabi FP templates
- References: <4A049C8E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 01:56:46PM -0700, Michael Eager wrote:
> The attached patch adds missing fp_type attributes to FP
> templates, used by Xilinx FPU pipeline scheduler.
> Michael Eager email@example.com
> 1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077
> 2009-05-08 Michael Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.md (subsf3, mulsf3, anonymous patterns): Add
The patches look correct, but I'm curious why you need them for xilinx? All of
these are predicated on !TARGET_POWERPC, which was the original Power port.
Michael Meissner, IBM
4 Technology Place Drive, MS 2203A, Westford, MA, 01886, USA