This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: improve ATTRIBUTE_GCC_DIAG
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:55:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: improve ATTRIBUTE_GCC_DIAG
- References: <1241756591.30857.5.camel@helios>
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I suspect this change might be a bit controversial. ÂI will try to
> explain the rationale of the change. Â;-)
Maybe it is better to only enable the warning if the version we are
compiling is the same as it is being compiled with.