This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran-dev] More array access macros
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 19:59:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran-dev] More array access macros
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
Hello world,OK, thanks Thomas
here's the next installment of the array macro patch. With this,
everything in io/* and intrinsics/* is converted to the new macros, with
the exception of intrinsics/iso_c_binding.c, which has a style all of
its own and so needs some more thought :-)
Thanks to Jerry for un-breaking the fortran-dev branch!
Regression-tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
OK for the branch?