This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,doc] Document lack of support for variable format expressions
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:14:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch,doc] Document lack of support for variable format expressions
- References: <9F276E3F-441C-47D4-AC9F-6EB7F04AD109@gmail.com> <4A01DCEC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Otherwise the patch looks OK.
Thanks for taking care of the manual.
Committed a version taking your comments into account as rev. 147258.
PS: I assume that you can now commit again.