This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix part of PR33928
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:38:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix part of PR33928
- References: <4A02FE1A.email@example.com>
> + u->addr_use_p = (DF_REF_TYPE (use) != DF_REF_REG_USE);
Maybe just make it explicit which DF_REF_REG_MEM_* flags are for
address uses? I was reading this patch and got confused at first
where you were looking tor those flags.
And may I add: yay, bonzini++.