This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: eliminating debug info for symbols/types in unexpanded inlines
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:21:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: eliminating debug info for symbols/types in unexpanded inlines
- References: <email@example.com>
> The problem here is that we emit debug info if TREE_USED is set, but
> TREE_USED is set at parse time, before we have identified unused inline
> functions. I have a simple patch to fix this that adds a
> TREE_USED_EXPAND bit that is set at RTL generation time.
Can't you use TREE_ASM_WRITTEN for this purpose?