This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS ICE with CONST_HIGH_PART sign-extension problem
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 17:29:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: MIPS ICE with CONST_HIGH_PART sign-extension problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Wilson wrote:
OK, here is a revised patch.
No comments, so I went ahead and checked in the revised testcase into
the gcc.c-torture/compile directory.