This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unwind info for epilogues
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:31:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: unwind info for epilogues
- References: <4A01F133.email@example.com>
On Wed, 6 May 2009, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Since the beginning, -fasynchronous-unwind-tables has not held correct
> information for function epilogues. This is an attempt at adding that.
See also Nathan Froyd's patch (doing this for x86_64) described in his
2006 Summit paper. I haven't compared the approaches (but fully support
adding this feature).
Joseph S. Myers