This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++v3 patch / PR40038] restore definition of ceill
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 18:58:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++v3 patch / PR40038] restore definition of ceill
- References: <4A018695.email@example.com>
Matthias Klose wrote:
> Ok for the trunk and the 4.4 branch?
I had a closer look to the issue and your patch seems correct and safe
to me. I say, unless Benjamin has something to add, tomorrow please
commit it and close the PR mainline and branch.