This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [plugins] RFA: Merge plugins into mainline [5/5 - testsuite]
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:34:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [plugins] RFA: Merge plugins into mainline [5/5 - testsuite]
- References: <20090402162630.GA23145@google.com> <email@example.com> <1240953000.22975.2.camel@janis-laptop>
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 17:10, Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'd prefer a different mechanism to list the files for each test and
> the list of tests itself, but this is OK, I'll take a closer look at
> that later.
Thanks. Perhaps a way would be to create two arrays? One with all
the plugin themselves using the naming convention 'plugin-<name>-*.c'
the other with 'plugin-<name>-test-*.c'. The second array would have
a list of files in each location. The loop just needs to go down both
arrays in lockstep.
I'm not quite sure how to code that in tcl, but I bet it's gross.