This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ERFC_SCALED compile-time simplification
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:22:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: ERFC_SCALED compile-time simplification
- References: <BBCDD4EA-4ABD-4A9F-A7C7-11798F9B64B9@gmail.com>
On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 03:45:49PM +0200, FX wrote:
> OK to commit? If so, could someone please take care of it, as I don't
> have SVN write access set up anymore.
I'll take care of this in the next few days.