This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Clean-up tree.h declarations
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:56:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Clean-up tree.h declarations
- References: <49FFE5A6.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Shujing Zhao <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This patch rearranges some declarations line so that the declarations match
>> the comment that indicates the .c file which the functions are defined.
>> It also adjusts or adds some comments to clarify the .c file indications.
>> The duplicate strip_float_extensions is removed.
>> It is tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu with all languages.
Thanks Richard for the quick review, I'll take care of applying the patch.