This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Hookize LEGITIMIZE_ADDRESS
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 15:38:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Hookize LEGITIMIZE_ADDRESS
- References: <49E82991.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This is OK.
Michael, how do you want to proceed for merging this to
named-addr-spaces branch? I can take care of that if you wish, but only
after the GO_IF_LEGITIMATE_ADDRESS patch is reviewed and committed to trunk.