This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: new port: Moxie
- From: Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 09:52:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: new port: Moxie
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 22:31 -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> email@example.com writes:
> > Thanks Paolo. New version attached below.
> > Ok to commit?
> I've forgotten what the rules are for a new port. Does it merely
> require the approval of a middle-end maintainer, or is something further
> required? In particular, does the SC need to approve the new
> At some point you should update http://gcc.gnu.org/backends.html.
Ian - thanks for spending time on this. I'll start work on a response
with a new patch submission tonight.