This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: silence build warning from libstdc++
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 12:02:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: silence build warning from libstdc++
- References: <1240897752.32520.2.camel@helios> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1241348205.20502.1.camel@helios>
2009/5/3 Ben Elliston:
> On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 15:17 -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>> But, it looks valid to me just the same. Can you tell me how to
>> reproduce? I would be surprised if this is the first you've seen of
>> this, as the previous stdtr1c++.h include also had two choices for
>> stdc++.h precompiled files.
> I see it regularly on powerpc-linux and powerpc64-linux.
I've seen it too but don't recall where ... possibly solaris builds.