This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: new port: Moxie
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: green at moxielogic dot com, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 10:28:43 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: new port: Moxie
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2 May 2009, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
> > Thanks Paolo. New version attached below.
> > Ok to commit?
> I've forgotten what the rules are for a new port. Does it merely
> require the approval of a middle-end maintainer, or is something further
> required? In particular, does the SC need to approve the new
I believe SC approval for new maintainers is needed - and there are at
least two other new ports (mep and lm32) awaiting technical and new
Joseph S. Myers