This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ERFC_SCALED compile-time simplification
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:37:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: ERFC_SCALED compile-time simplification
- References: <BBCDD4EA-4ABD-4A9F-A7C7-11798F9B64B9@gmail.com>
On Sat, 2 May 2009, FX wrote:
> Because there's no erfc_scaled in MPFR, we have to do the this the hard way.
I hope this is temporary and you will be working on getting this into MPFR
and will remove this once GCC requires a new enough MPFR; MPFR has much
more expertise on reviewing implementations of such functions and we'd
generally prefer to rely on their expertise rather than maintaining such
Joseph S. Myers