This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: preserve parameter attributes during C++ decl smashing
- From: David Mandelin <dmandelin at mozilla dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, Taras Glek <tglek at mozilla dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 11:24:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: preserve parameter attributes during C++ decl smashing
- References: <49EFB7D1.email@example.com> <49F21652.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49F22863.email@example.com> <49F785D7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <49FA444C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49FB0C07.email@example.com>
Jason Merrill wrote:
David Mandelin wrote:
I'm not sure if it's OK to share the DECL_ATTRIBUTES(...) properties
like that, so please check that out specifically in reviewing the patch.
That should be fine, since one of the decls is going to be garbage
This needs a ChangeLog entry, like Taras included with the earlier
patch. Also, have you completed a copyright assignment?The same one Taras used before is fine:
2009-04-22 David Mandelin <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
* decl.c (duplicate_decls): Preserve parameter attributes
We have a copyright assignment that covers all our work as Mozilla
employees, including this work.