This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] expand from SSA form (1/2)
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:40:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] expand from SSA form (1/2)
- References: <200904301656.n3UGu5Z13298@lucas.cup.hp.com>
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> FYI: I have submitted a bug about the hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 bootstrap
> not working after version r146817. The bug number is 39977.
> I get an ICE while compiling libgcc and there is a cutdown source
> program in the bug report.
I've attached a possible patch for this problem there, it would be nice if
you could test it on a hppa machine (I don't have one available).