This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping Re: [C++/diagnostics] Pretty-printing identifiers handling cleanup
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 13:45:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Ping Re: [C++/diagnostics] Pretty-printing identifiers handling cleanup
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 1 May 2009, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Joseph S. Myers
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Ping. ?The (fairly mechanical) non-i18n C++ changes in this patch
> > <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-04/msg02075.html> are pending
> > review.
> Why do you translate the ellipsis "..." for translation in the
> template parameter case?
> They are used as keywords.
I don't see any place where I do translate it. I change it from going
through pp_cxx_identifier to pp_cxx_ws_string or pp_identifier to
pp_string because it is not an identifier and does not need any character
Joseph S. Myers