This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't run tests on moxie-elf that require profile data
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:17:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't run tests on moxie-elf that require profile data
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anthony Green wrote:
> This patch let's the GCC testsuite for moxie run to completion without
> human intervention. It, quite obviously, depends on the moxie port
> being reviewed and committed. Ok to commit (once port is committed)?
Well, the port is stalled on naming you maintainer (among other things)
and when the port will be committed you'll be the maintainer, so you
don't need explicit approval. The patch is obvious though.