This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][PATCH]: Allow CFG with empty BBs in selective scheduler
- From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:12:12 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH]: Allow CFG with empty BBs in selective scheduler
- References: <20081031105239.GC21606@endeed2.ispras.ru> <20090125233259.GH3780@endeed2.ispras.ru> <49F1FC31.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 01:51:45PM -0400, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> Please, only merge two changelog entries for sel-sched-ir.c into one:
> * sel-sched-ir.c (maybe_tidy_empty_bb): Do not attempt to delete a
> block if there are complex incoming edges.
> (sel_merge_blocks): Remove useless assert.
> (sel_redirect_edge_and_branch): Check that edge was redirected.
> * sel-sched-ir.h (_eligible_successor_edge_p): Remove assert.
> (sel_find_rgns): Delete declaration.
Retested on ia64-linux, committed to trunk as revision 146882. Sorry, but I
left the changelog unchanged: the second entry is for .h file, not .c.