This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH, hppa: simplify runtime build
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dave dot anglin at nrc-cnrc dot gc dot ca, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:30:09 +1000
- Subject: PATCH, hppa: simplify runtime build
This patch was developed to solve a problem encountered when trying to
build a hppa-linux cross compiler. The requirement on the system
errno.h is a bit onerous for just a few defines (and as I understand it,
they are the same on 32- and 64-bit systems).
I'm unable to test this patch natively as I do not have access to a
PA-RISC system. Dave, would you mind testing it with a bootstrap?
2009-04-28 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
* config/pa/linux-atomic.c: Eliminate conditional include of
errno.h on non-LP64 systems to simplify build requirements.
--- gcc/config/pa/linux-atomic.c (revision 146867)
+++ gcc/config/pa/linux-atomic.c (working copy)
@@ -24,14 +24,9 @@ a copy of the GCC Runtime Library Except
see the files COPYING3 and COPYING.RUNTIME respectively. If not, see
-/* FIXME: work around build failure for hppa64-linux-gnu target. */
#define EFAULT 14
#define EBUSY 16
#define ENOSYS 251
/* All PA-RISC implementations supported by linux have strongly
ordered loads and stores. Only cache flushes and purges can be