This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Add support for ARM1156T2FS .
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:13:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Add support for ARM1156T2FS .
- References: <000001c9c74a$5d1f4ed0$175dec70$@email@example.com>
On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 16:10 +0100, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> We are missing support for ARM1156T2-FS. This is the same as ARM1156T2-S + a
> 2009-04-27 Ramana Radhakrishnan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm-cores.def: Add support for arm1156t2-fs.
> * config/arm/arm-tune.md: Regenerate.
> Ok to commit ?
The correct name is arm1156t2f-s.
Richard Earnshaw Email: Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com
Engineering Manager Phone: +44 1223 400569 (Direct + VoiceMail)
OpenSource Tools Switchboard: +44 1223 400400
ARM Ltd Fax: +44 1223 400410
110 Fulbourn Rd Web: http://www.arm.com/
Cambridge, UK. CB1 9NJ